Filled under Marketing Books on 22 June 2012 21:15
Generate Quick, Sustainable Wealth
Why do some business owners get rich while others struggle to get by? Because success is not a result of working harder than everyone else—it’s about building a business that enables you to accumulate wealth.
Step into the world of information marketing, where people package their passion and interests into a business, creating an extraordinary income and lifestyle! Personally coached by Robert Skrob, the president of the Information Marketing Association, uncover the secrets to create your own information marketing empire.
- Five ways to quickly launch a business that creates quick, sustainable wealth
- How to get paid to create your first information product and leverage it many times over
- How to build a million-dollar business without spending a penny in advertising
- The business plan to generate $1 million on one weekend
- How to quadruple the price you can charge for your products
- How to use “sugar daddies” to deliver customers to your business
- The single most profitable marketing tool any business can use to make its marketing generate a profit
- How to sell paper printed from your computer for thousands of dollars
- How to follow in the footsteps of 12 successful info marketers—case studies inside
Discover exactly what you need to do to launch your business, generate sales, and deposit money into your checking account before the end of TODAY.
Filled under Marketing Books on 13 June 2012 03:19
The first book devoted entirely to B2B social marketing
B2B markets are fundamentally different from consumer markets. Decisions are made on value, not impulse. Buying cycles are complex, often with many stakeholders involved. Relationships and support are critical. Bet-the-business decisions demand discipline, knowledge, and lots of information.
This hands-on guide covers topics unique to this segment, including cost justification, prospecting and lead generation, matching tools to the sales funnel, building, B2B search engine optimization, social media monitoring, social media policy development, long-term client relationships, gaining stakeholder support, building a more transparent organization, and what’s coming next.
- Features plentiful examples, case studies, and best practices
- Focuses on the channels that are most effective for B2B marketers
- Builds on the authors’ more than 30 years of combined experience in the new media/social media space, as well as two previous successful books
Leverage the vast business-to-business potential of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and many other social media platforms today with Social Marketing to the Business Customer!
Filled under Marketing Books on 8 June 2012 05:59
12 World Class Strategies That Cut Through the Hype and Make Real Money on the Internet
“Much like The E-Myth, Mastering Online Marketing, is not just a collection of tools and tactics. Mitch has created a solid step-by step system for you to build and sustain a thriving e-commerce business… Read it. Digest it. Follow it letter by letter. Then get out there and do it – because that’s how you’ll experience the true rewards. ” -Michael Gerber, author of The E-myth
“Mitch Meyerson has done it again –offering no nonsense strategies and tactics for getting targeted traffic to your website, turning visitors into buyers, putting your online business on auto pilot and setting up multiple streams of active and passive income. This book is a must-read for anyone wanting to build a thriving business on the Internet” -Jay Conrad Levinson, The Father Of Guerrilla Marketing
“Mastering Online Marketing delivers a solid step by step program for succeeding online. Based on years of research for his groundbreaking book, Success Secrets of The Online Marketing Superstars, this book spoonfeeds you the best tips and tactics to build your online business. Mitch Meyerson really delivers the goods!” -Yanik Silver, author of Moonlighting On The Internet
“These days it is not enough to be “good” at online marketing; you must master it. Mitch is not only a master of online marketing, but he is someone who can effectively teach others the strategies used by the top online marketers today. Success and wealth are for everyone, and I do believe that by following the advice and strategies in Mastering Online Marketing, one can achieve great online success.” -Bo Bennett, author of Year To Success
“Mastery is the key to success and this outstanding book shows you exactly how to master online marketing. Meyerson’s clear, direct and rich content shows you how to avoid the most common pitfalls and use innovative strategies to cut through the clutter and stand out in the Internet. Highly recommended!” -Michael Port, author of Book Yourself Solid
Filled under Marketing Books on 7 June 2012 06:49
Build an online presence for your business with web marketing
Why buy several books on web marketing when you can buy just one? With this must-have resource, five marketing professionals team up to share their expertise in the field of web marketing so that you can benefit from their know-how. Covering everything from site building, search engine optimization, and web analytics to online advertising, e-mail marketing, and harnessing the potential of social media, this team of web marketing gurus brings their insight and experience to the table and it’s yours for the taking.
- Provides invaluable advice for establishing a web presence and getting your message out with online advertising
- Zeroes in on search engine optimization so that your site can be discovered by search engines and, ultimately, consumers
- Explains how web analytics can offer you a better understanding of your web marketing efforts
- Details ways to establish an online voice with blogging and podcasting
- Walks you through the potential of social media marketing with Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Looks at various options for getting your message onto mobile platforms
Web Marketing All in One For Dummies, 2nd Edition shows you how to get your online name out there so that customers can find you easily.
Filled under Marketing Books on 5 June 2012 10:01
Stop pushing your message out and start pulling your customers in
Traditional “outbound” marketing methods like cold-calling, email blasts, advertising, and direct mail are increasingly less effective. People are getting better at blocking these interruptions out using Caller ID, spam protection, TiVo, etc. People are now increasingly turning to Google, social media, and blogs to find products and services. Inbound Marketing helps you take advantage of this change by showing you how to get found by customers online.
Inbound Marketing is a how-to guide to getting found via Google, the blogosphere, and social media sites.
• Improve your rankings in Google to get more traffic
• Build and promote a blog for your business
• Grow and nurture a community in Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
• Measure what matters and do more of what works online
The rules of marketing have changed, and your business can benefit from this change. Inbound Marketing shows you how to get found by more prospects already looking for what you have to sell.